Maven Pacific Mechanical Jig 5’6″ Spin Rod PE3-5
Maven Pacific Mechanical Jig 5’6″ Spin Rod PE3-5; From the Maven Pacific Collection is our specialist mechanical jigging spin rod built on a world class blue water CTS blank – one of the slimmest, lightest and strongest available.
This series is about as slim as a fishing rod can get without being a solid rod. The core of the blank is carbon helix overlaid with a massive amount of high strain carbon uni-directional fibre.
A moderate taper system provides a solid loading fuller flex. The rod has a stiffer tip for a responsive jigging action. Fantastic for use with braid.
- Length: 5’6″ (1.68m)
- Lure Weight: 250-400g
Blank: CTS Custom Graphite High Strain 33msi Carbon with vero helix core
- Maximum load rating: 16kg at 0 and 10kg at 45
- Guides: Fuji KW series light weight anti tangle guide. Silicon carbide (SiC) ring material with new eco friendly polished frame
- Reel seat: Custom alloy reel seat with Fuji hood
- Grips: Cork
- Gimbal: Polished titanium
- Action: Moderate
- Includes: Custom protective rod bag.
Available Color: Vintage Blue