Nomad Design Vertrex Max Vibe - 75mm - 11g
|DEPTH||Up to 15m|
|HOOKS FITTED||BKK Viper Trebles|
|USES||Casting / Vertical Jigging|
Maximum vibration and maximum depth are what the VERTREX MAX is all about.
A unique design from Nomad Lure Designer Damon Olsen, the deep body profile combined with finely tuned internal weights delivers a soft vibration bait that sinks level and does not spin when sinking.
This allows you to get down to the fish faster and allows a more lifelike presentation when you get there.
The deeper body design combined with the body shape creates huge vibration at fast or slow speeds.
The amount of vibration you can achieve at slow speeds just gently hopping this lure on or near the bottom is what sets the Vertrex MAX apart from all other soft vibration baits.
Ideal for casting or working vertically, the Vertrex MAX can be fished with a constant retrieve or a variety of stop/start retrieves.
The Vertrex features a full wire internal construction for extra strength and is fitted with the ultimate BKK trebles so you can fish it straight out of the box.
- Maximum Vibration and Maximum depth.
- Deeper body shape and design creates more vibration than any other soft vibe and at slower speeds.
- Can be fished deeper than other vibes because of balanced design causing it to sink level and not spin when sinking. Gets down faster.
- Ideal for stop start retrieves, slow roll retrieve of faster wind retrieve.
- Super effective when hopped super slow across the bottom to target fussy fish with a slow presentation with maximum vibration.
- Stays in the strike zone longer because you can move it slower.
- The sink rate on the Max is around 2X faster than the Swim.