Shimano STLSW8000HGC Stella SW 2019 Spinning Reel
Please note that any promotional codes or offers do NOT apply on this product ...
Shimano announces its new showcase spinning reel series – the Stella SW, offered in sizes and construction features to handle nearly any game fish found in the world’s oceans The 12 models include the STL-SW5000XG, 5000HG, 6000HG, 6000PG, 8000HG, 8000PG, 10000PG, the ‘Cape Cod Canal jigging special 14000XG, 18000HG, 20000PG, and a true spinning reel built to tackle Bluefin tuna – the STL-SW30000. Shimano’s SW-X Concept brings together power, rigidity, toughness, drag performance and water resistance, focusing on retrieving power, strength and durability.
- X-Tough Drag, with its dramatically enhanced smoothness, control and toughness anticipates the vigorous speed of Blue-Fin Tuna and Giant Tuna
- X-SHIP enhances power transmission through the gear. This results in increased cranking power with extremely smooth feel
- X-Shield and X-Protect combine to provide extreme water resistance in the harshest conditions
- The Power Aluminum Body, X-Rigid Rotor, X-Rigid Body and X-Rigid Handle combine to provide ultimate rigidity & eliminate loss of power caused by reel flex
- Propulsion Line Management System: Propulsion Spool Lip, SR One-Piece Bail Wire, Power Roller IV Oversized Roller with Overflange for the Ultimate in Line Protection, Redesigned Bail Trip, S-Arm Cam
- Septon Handle Grip - On models 10,000 and up
- Direct Drive Mechanism (Thread-In Handle Attachment)
- Approved for saltwater use & Rated for use with PowerPro, Fluorocarbon and Mono lines
Gear Ratio: 5.6:1
Line Retrieve per Crank: 107cm
Line Capacity: PE4 (300m) ... 340m for Tasline Elite
Max Drag: 28Kg